THE RIGHT OFFICE AT THE RIGHT PRICE!
CALL NOW: 212-509-4049
1- 5 Year Office Leases are hard to find because most building owners are looking to ‘lock-in” today’s high rents for as long as possible. One exception to this rule is the magnificent Hippodrome Building at 1120 Avenue of the Americas (aka 1120 Sixth Avenue).
• Located at 43rd Street, near to Grand Central Terminal
• World-class office building
• Offers high-end pre-built office suites
• Professional onsite ownership and management
• Great selection of nearby restaurants, hotels and services.
1120 Avenue of the Americas is situated in NYC’s most densely occupied and prestigious corporate corridor. One block to the south is Bryant Park. To the north is the Rockefeller Center office complex. Three Avenues to the east Grand Central Terminal contains the 4, 5, 6, 7 and S subway lines; M101, M102, M103, M1, M2, M3, M4, Q32 and M42 buses; Metro North Railroad, and the NYC Airporter. The B, D, F and M subway travel along Sixth Avenue with stations at 42nd, 47- 50th and 57th Street.
In 2017 the asking rents for 1- 5 year leases in certain pre-built office suites* at 1120 Avenue of the Americas range from $75.00 to $85.00 per rentable square foot (PSF). Offices on floors with better light and views are more expensive.
*Note: There is a limited supply of office suites participating in this program. Sample pricing follows.
|1,500 RSF||2,750 RSF||5,000 RSF|
|Lower floors @ $75.00 PSF||$9,375 per month $112,500 per year||$10,625 per month $127,500 per year||$31,250 per month $375,000 per year|
|Upper floors @ $85.00 PSF||$10,625 per month $127,500 per year||$19,479 per month $233,750 per year||$35,416 per month $425,000 per year|
Additional office overhead costs include electricity which is fixed at $3.50 PSF. For office leases longer than one year there are annual rent and real estate tax increases.
1120 Avenue of the Americas offers Tenants top quality pre-built office suites with efficient layouts. As a result of the building’s central core floor design there are a large number of windows in most office suites. All suites are equipped with pantries and central air conditioning. Floor plans for a small sample of available offices is shown below.
Call with your requirement (212) 509-4049.
Just starting out? 1120 A of A makes it easy to do business with these options: ♦ Furniture rental ♦ Phone rental ♦ Reception ♦ IT support ♦ Conference room rental
• Class A office building constructed in 1954 and modernized from 2006- 2014
• 680,280 RSF total building area with 22,000 RSF floors in the base and 9,500 RSF in the tower
• Spanning a full block from 43rd to 44th Street and 21 stories tall
• 24- hour, 7- day access, uniformed lobby concierge, security service and turn-style access cards for Tenants
• 11 passenger and two freight elevators
• Extended HVAC hours Monday- Friday 8 am to 8 pm
• Telecom providers include Verizon, Lightpath, Level 3, Lightower, RCN and TimeWarner
• Parking garage in the building
• Onsite ownership and management provided by Edison Properties
• New York, NY 10036
There is a bevy nearby restaurants and bars due to the concentration of office workers and proximity to the Theater District. STK Midtown is across the street at 1114 Sixth Avenue. More popular dining choices are found HERE. The recently opened Whole Foods Market at Bryant Park (1095 Avenue of the Americas) is a casual dine in/take out favorite. Bryant Park is a midtown oasis providing relaxation, shopping and entertainment.
Cogent Realty Advisors is an independent and licensed NO FEE Realtor with over 15 years of experience representing businesses that lease NYC office space. Our goal is to help you find the right office at the right price. For information, phone Mitchell Waldman at (212) 509-4049.
Copyright © 2013 rentnyoffice.com | produced by Nichequest / Beecoding