THE RIGHT OFFICE AT THE RIGHT PRICE!
CALL NOW: 212-509-4049
420 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY Office Space is an intelligent choice for NYC businesses requiring these key features:
• Ultra- accessible location at Grand Central Terminal
• Fair and affordable pricing
• Large inventory of attractive pre-built offices in all sizes
• Class A quality building, amenities and technology
• Professional ownership and management
• High density of nearby restaurants, hotels and services.
420 Lexington Avenue is part of Grand Central Terminal and has the 4, 5, 6, 7 and S subway lines; M101, M102, M103, M1, M2, M3, M4, Q32 and M42 buses; Metro North Railroad, and the NYC Airporter. The building provides NYC’s most convenient transportation connections to employees and clients.
In 2017 the asking rents for pre-built office suites at 420 Lexington Avenue range from $58.00 to $65.00 per rentable square foot (PSF) depending on the location in the building. Offices on floors with better light and views are more expensive. Sample pricing follows.
|1,500 RSF Office||2,750 RSF Office||5,000 RSF Office|
|Lower floors @ $58.00 PSF||$7,250 per month $87,000 per year
|$13,291 per month $159,500 per year
| $24,166 per month $290,000 per year
|Mid Rise floors @ $62.00 PSF||$7,750 per month $93,000 per year
|$14,208 per month $170,500 per year
|$25,833 per month $310,000 per year
|Upper floors @ $65.00 PSF||$8,125 per month $97,500 per year
|$14,895 per month $178,750 per year
|$27,083 per month $325,000 per year
Additional office overhead costs include electricity which is fixed at $3.50 PSF and annual rent and real estate tax increases.
420 Lexington Avenue offers Tenants high quality pre-built office space with efficient layouts. As a result of the building’s floor design you will find a large number of windows in each office suite. Most suites are equipped with stainless steel pantries and Tenant-controlled air conditioning. There are 300 plus small- to medium- size companies located in the building. Floor plans for a small sample of available offices follows. Call with your requirement (212) 509-4049.
• Class A office building constructed in 1927 and continually modernized
• 1,513,673 RSF total building area with 50,042 RSF floors and 30 stories tall
• 24- hour, 7- day access, uniformed lobby concierge, CCTV security and turn-style access cards for Tenants
• New Visitor Center for guest registration
• 32 passenger and two freight elevators
• Telecom providers include Verizon, Cogent, Lightpath, Broadview, Lightower and TimeWarner
• Owned and managed by SL Green, NYC’s largest commercial Landlord
• New York, NY 10170
A directory of Grand Central Terminal (GCT) stores and restaurants is found HERE. GCT has many shopping, fine dining and drinking options including a casual lower concourse food court. For take-out a perennial favorite is the gourmet shops at Grand Central Market. Equinox Fitness Club is located in the lobby of 420 Lexington Avenue. The Grand Hyatt Hotel sits on top of the terminal, and there are an additional nine hotels in close proximity. A link to 48 popular restaurants near GCT is found HERE.
Cogent Realty Advisors is an independent and licensed NO FEE Realtor with over 15 years of experience representing businesses that lease NYC office space. Our goal is to help you find the right office at the right price. For information, phone Mitchell Waldman at (212) 509-4049.
Copyright © 2013 rentnyoffice.com | produced by Nichequest / Beecoding