THE RIGHT OFFICE AT THE RIGHT PRICE!
CALL NOW: 212-509-4049
• Easily accessible location across from Grand Central Terminal
• Handsome, secure and well maintained Class A office building.
• Efficient office suites with contemporary designs for businesses of any size
• Institutional ownership and management (NYSE: ESRT)
• High density of nearby restaurants, hotels and services.
One Grand Central Place is located at 60 East 42nd Street between Madison and Park Avenues. The building provides very convenient transportation connections to employees and clients. It is across the street from Grand Central Terminal and has the 4, 5, 6, 7 and S subway lines; M101, M102, M103, M1, M2, M3, M4, Q32 and M42 buses; Metro North Railroad, and the NYC Airporter.
One Grand Central Place is a side core office building which means that the elevators, stairs and mechanical systems are located on one side of the building. Most offices have good light (exceptional light on upper floors) and city views. Spaces are designed as either open work environments or with perimeter offices. Floors in the base of the building are approximately 23,733 SF and taper to 9,500 SF at the top.
One Grand Central Place offers turn-key fully constructed office suites that are ready for immediate occupancy. Recently constructed suites feature high ceilings (finished or open), upgraded lighting fixtures, glass fronted offices and conference room, and contemporary pantries with stainless steel appliance. Sample office spaces follow:
Because One Grand Central Place has 100’s of Tenants, there is a steady stream of offices that become available for rent on a regular basis. Small Tenants sometimes begin by renting a start-up space at Stark Office Suites on the 46th floor and grow into a larger permanent office over time.
In 2017 asking rents for offices in the building range from $58.00- $70.00 per rentable square foot (PSF).
Cogent Realty has a strong track record negotiating lower lease prices and incentives in the form of free rent for its clients. Call us for details.
A quick reference guide is found below.
|2,000 RSF||3,500 RSF||5,000 RSF|
|Lower Floor @ $58.00 PSF||$9,666 month $116,000 year||$16,916 month $203,000 year||$24,166 month $290,000 year|
|High Floor @ $70.00 PSF||$11,666 month $140,000 year||$20,416 month $245,000 year||$29,166 month $350,000 year|
Additional office overhead costs include electricity, annual rent and real estate tax increases.
• Direct access to Grand Central Terminal using a concourse passageway
• 24- hour, 7- day access. Uniformed lobby concierge. Access card security system.
• 1,260,077 SF total building area. 53 stories tall and rising 673 feet.
• Amenities include a visitor center, Tenant-only conferencing facility, messenger center, retail arcade, onsite dining and banking.
• 30 passenger and three freight elevators.
• Tenant-controlled air conditioning in each office suite. Office cleaning is included.
• Sprinkler system, emergency lighting and power.
• Internet/phone providers include: Lightower, SignalPoint, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FiOS.
• New York, NY 10165.
A directory of Grand Central Terminal (GCT) stores and restaurants is found HERE. GCT has many shopping, fine dining and drinking options including a casual lower concourse food court. For take-out a perennial favorite is the gourmet shops at Grand Central Market. Equinox Fitness Club is located in the lobby of 420 Lexington Avenue. The Grand Hyatt Hotel sits on top of the terminal, and there are an additional nine hotels in close proximity. A link to 48 popular restaurants near GCT is found HERE.
Cogent Realty Advisors is an independent and licensed NO FEE Realtor with over 15 years of experience representing businesses that lease NYC office space. Our goal is to help you find the right office at the right price. For information, phone Mitchell Waldman at (212) 509-4049.
Copyright © 2013 rentnyoffice.com | produced by Nichequest / Beecoding