Empire State Building Office Space, Business Rental Guide for 2021
Empire State Building office space is a fantastic choice for New York City businesses requiring these key features:
• Strong corporate credibility and prestige by locating at one of the world’s most famous buildings
• Modernized best-in-class business environment, Tenant amenities and technology
• Energy Star Certified and newly install MERV-13 air filtration
• Excellent value compared to alternative Class A buildings
• Large inventory of pre-built move in ready office suites
• Prestigious Tenant roster with well-known Fortune 500 companies
• Professional ownership and management
• High density of nearby restaurants, hotels and services
• The Empire State Building has a fascinating history. Click THE REAL DEAL magazine logo below for a video that begins with construction and follows the many changes in fortunes and ownership throughout the years. The Empire State Building is now the “anchor” asset for Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT), a publically traded company on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Empire State Building is located at 350 Fifth Avenue at the south west corner of 34th Street. This location is equidistant from both Penn Station and Grand Central Terminal. The #6 train is found on Park Avenue and 33rd Street and the N, R, Q, W, B, D and F at 34th Street and Broadway. Both Fifth Avenue and 34th Street have bus service.
Empire State Building architecture & Office Design
Soaring 1,454 feet over midtown Manhattan, the Empire State Building is a center core office building which means that the elevators, stairs and mechanical systems are in the middle of each floor. As a result there are windows on four sides providing excellent light and views in both open collaborative work environments and more traditional layouts with perimeter offices.
The Empire State Building offers intelligently designed fully constructed office suites that are ready for immediate occupancy. All suites feature interior finishes that exceed those found in most other Class A buildings. Included are high ceilings (finished or open), upgraded lighting fixtures, wood and glass fronted offices, and contemporary pantries outfitted with Energy Star- rated stainless steel appliances.
Empire State Building Office Pricing
In 2021 the asking rents range from $65.00 per rentable square foot (PSF) on the lower floors up to $75.00 PSF on tower floors. A quick reference table is below. Note: After negotiation your contract rent will be lower.
Additional office overhead costs include electricity, annual rent increases and annual real estate tax increases.
Your Corporate HQ at the Empire State Building
• 2,800,118 SF total building area. 12,905 – 100,512 RSF floors. 102 stories tall and rising 1,454 feet.
• 24- hour, 7- day access. A total of four dedicated Tenant-only entrances on 33rd and 34th Street. Uniformed lobby concierge, uniformed security and turn-style access cards for Tenants.
• Visitor reception desk, card access controlled web-based visitor processing system.
• 73 passenger and six freight elevators
• Central HVAC provided Monday to Friday, 8:00 am- 6:00 pm. Overtime and supplemental AC available.
• Fully sprinklered building, emergency lighting and power.
• Telecom providers include AT&T, Broadview Networks, Cogent Communications, Covad, Earthlink Business, Level(3) Communications, MegaPath, Rainbow Broadband, Time Warner Cable, Time Warner Cable Business Class, Verizon, Verizon FiOS, XO Communications.
• Six nearby parking garages. Bicycle area.
• Owned and managed by ESRT, a publicly traded company.
• New York, NY 10118
The “Urban Campus” at The Empire State Building
The Empire State Building office spaces benefit from an “Urban Campus” designed for today’s work-life style.
Fitness Center: 15,000 square feet for Tenant-only.
Conference Center offering spectacular views and catering for Tenants only.
Private Executive Dining at the STATE Grill and Bar (called a “winner” by ZAGAT), for Tenants only.
More Dining Options at the Empire State Building
About Cogent Realty Advisors
Cogent Realty Advisors is an independent and licensed NO FEE Realtor with over 20 years of experience representing businesses that lease NYC office space. Our goal is to help you find the right office at the right price. For information, phone Mitchell Waldman at (212) 509-4049.