Office Sublease Listings in Manhattan Q4 2020
Office Sublease Listings in Manhattan Q4 2020 is a curated report on high quality (Class A) short-term spaces available for immediate occupancy. Substantially lower priced subleases in Class B and C office buildings can be obtained by contacting Cogent Realty Advisors at (212) 509-4049.
• The continuation of the Covid-19 pandemic is reshaping the NYC office market. As of this date less than 15% of the work force has returned to their office. Click the following link for a November 12, 2020 report from CRAIN’S New York Business.
• As a result, the volume of Subleases offered for rent is increasing dramatically as companies of all sizes from all industries look to dispose of unused office space and reduce liabilities.
• Subleases typically have a discounted rent and often include furniture and an IT network.
• The Asking Rent is a “starting point” for negotiation. The STRIKE PRICE (Sublease Contract Rent) will be significantly less.
• As a rule of thumb, shorter term Subleases are more heavily discounted.
Link for information about SUBLEASE RISKS AND REWARDS.
Downtown Office Sublease Listings
Midtown South Sublease Listings
Subleases in Midtown New York City
About Cogent Realty Advisors, Inc.
Cogent Realty Advisors is an independent and licensed no fee Realtor with 20 years of experience representing businesses that lease NYC office space. We offer solutions for office Tenants seeking stability and value in uncertain times. For information phone Mitchell Waldman at (212) 509-4049.