Prestige Offices at Trump’s 40 Wall Street
Prestige Offices at Trump’s 40 Wall Street are in limited supply as the second quarter of 2015 comes to a close. 40 Wall Street is a 1,355,600 square foot Class A office building that is now 95.1% leased. This compares favorably to the Financial District Sub-market which has an overall vacancy rate of 12.6%. (Data provided by CoStar, the Commercial Real Estate Information Company.)
(1) Recognition: A Wall Street corporate address combined with the Trump brand name is respected throughout the world.
(2) Quality: 40 Wall Street is a National Landmark that opened in 1929 and spared no expense on construction. Over the years the building has been entirely modernized. For example, in 1998 a new and expanded marble lobby was installed. In 2012, 40 Wall Street was awarded an Energy Star Label for its operating efficiency.
(3) Amenities: 40 Wall Street provides Tenants with 24/7 access, a uniformed lobby concierge and security monitoring. There is central heat and air conditioning and all offices are cleaned on a nightly basis. Dining, shopping and transportation are at your doorstep.
(4) Technology: As a Wired Certified Gold building Tenants have a choice of multiple high-speed internet service providers including Verizon, Time Warner Cable, Lightower, Time Warner Telecom, Cogent Communications and Zayo Group.
(5) Tenant Incentives: 40 Wall Street offers elegant pre-built offices as well as raw space that the Landlord will build-to-suit.
(6) Municipal Incentives: When leasing an office at 40 Wall Street your business may qualify to receive a total of $10.00 PSF in rent credits which are amortized over a 5 year term. Link here for information about the Lower Manhattan Revitalization Plan.
Sample Offices for Lease at 40 Wall Street
Leasing an Office at Trump’s 40 Wall Street
Your organization will save valuable time and money when it uses Cogent Realty Advisors to locate office space at 40 Wall Street and negotiate the optimal lease terms. Cogent is an independent and licensed NO FEE broker with over 15 years of experience representing NYC businesses that lease office space. Contact us today: (212) 509-4049.